Friday, October 16, 2015

Great Customer Service

A great experience I have had recently was with the concession stand staff at the AMC Town Square 18 movie theatre. I had my friend Kyson, Darien, Chase and Zoey stand in line and buy me a Dasani water bottle while I went and found us a seat in the movie theatre. After I sat down and got comfortable, I realized I wanted an ICEE instead of Dasani water. I sat there thinking that if I went up and asked to exchange the drink that it would cause a big scene and hold up the line. After about 2 minutes of going back and forth with myself, I decide to go and ask to exchange the water bottle. I walk up and the line isn’t long so I go to one of the workers and ask her if I can exchange the drink and pay the difference for the other. She told me it can be done but I would have to wait a few minutes for the manager to come and override the transaction. A few minutes go by and the manger comes and exchanges the drinks. I apologized for the inconvenience and the lady told me it was no problem and to come back if I needed anything. It felt as if I could ask them for anything and they would help me without any problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment